Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day Two: Nanowrimo: Rule of Steel

This month is Nanowrimo, which means I'll be participating in that while the Kickstarter goes forth. As of right now, I'm about 3K words into Rule of Steel. Charlie is having a bit of trouble adjusting to a new situation.

The research for this book is still ongoing, as I'm developing the alternate timelines for about seven other countries. Some of this groundwork has already been done, but a lot of it will come in second drafts.

Right now though, I'm concentrating on the first draft.

Anyhow, right now we're sitting at 8% funded, I'm overjoyed and a bit surprised. There's been a bit of traffic on the page, some Facebook shares and... I'm a Kickstarter Staff Pick!

That's all to report for today, stay tuned for more news from the front.




_________________

For Twitter updates follow me @ashkalexander  Hashtag #roekickstarter
On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment