Saturday, April 15, 2017

Upcoming Appearance! (Updated)

Hello all! You may have seen me mention this on Twitter or elsewhere, but I'll be attending the International Steampunk Symposium as a panelist at the end of April. I'll be puttering about the writing panels, but my main involvement is with the two panels Sophia and I put together.

The first is already up on the Pandora Society blog.

Steaming Ahead: Navigating Indie & Self-Publishing

A look at the differences, pros and cons, and how to get started self-publishing or with a small press. This discussion will be led by Sophia Beaumont and Ash K. Alexander, veteran authors in these publishing waters.

____________________________________________________________

Our second panel is also up!

Datamining: Writer's and Research

It's historical research 101, basically, so if you're curious about the methods and madness that goes into historical research, this is the panel for you.

The convention runs April 28-30th and Sophia and myself will be there for the duration. I can't wait to meet all of the other attendees and panelists, and I'm particularly excited to help all of those attending on their publishing journey in any way that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment